Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of School





My first day of school is now over; actually my first week of school is almost over (since my Dad is late in helping me get my blog up-to-date and posted).
It was a great day and I am in a brand new grade - 1st Grade.
My teacher's name is Mrs. Downs and I like her because she rewards us with candy!
I have lots of friends in my class like Caroline, Zach and Ohmie.
The best part of school is going to the p.e. (physical education) playground! It's like going to a big kid playground.
I have to wear school uniforms this year which is not so bad. My Mom drives me each day and I get dropped off. My class is so far away but I get help and I'm starting to find my own way.
That is all I have to say about school for now!

1 comment:

  1. Im glad your having a good time in school it makes it so much better when you like your teacher.. Have fun and always be a gentlemen.
    Later.. Michael

    ReplyDelete